This is more than a job for us. Some people devote their lives to teaching, some to science. For us, it’s caring for you or your family member. Our job is simply to make your job easier with the following services: Skilled nursing, physical, speech & occupational therapy and home health aide.
Some of the services are described below:
• Home Companions – Will provide companionship, escort and errand services. They’ll help you with diversion activities and act with respect and professionalism.
• Home Assistants – Help with all the same services as Companions, but also assist with meal preparation, light housekeeping (dusting, vacuming, mopping, sweeping, bathroom and kitchen clean up, linen change and laundry)
• Nurses Aide/Assistants – Help with all the same services as Home Assistants but they’ll also help with personal care:
• Incontinent care,
• Transferring the client from bed, bath or car.
• Range of motion exercises,
• Turning and positioning, and
• Assistance with a wheelchair or walker
• Skilled Nurses & therapists – We offer a wide range of skilled nursing services ranging from Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to Registered Nurse (Rn), physical, speech and occupational therapy.
• Care Management Services – Care Management Services provide clients with a skilled, experienced Registered Nurse who manages client care. They help with medication management, communication and coordination with physicians regarding appointments and prescribed treatments. They also help to make recommendations for additional support services and make scheduled home visits to discuss changes or concerns regarding a client’s care.
• Escort & Errand Services –Client who is receiving personal care services requests that our caregiver provide escort or errand services, such as grocery shopping, appointments, errands or outings, theagency must be notified to assign the employee to such duties Client may choose to take alternate transportation such as using their own vehicle (with the caregiver driving) or using public and/or private transportation, such as the Handivan.
• Medication services – Clients who already receive personal care services may choose the services of a Licensed Nurse to pre-pour medications. A licensed nurse will pre-pour client’s medication in weekly pill containers for a 28-day period. A list of medications including over-the-counter medications will be provided to the physician for written authorization.